Mother’s Day Package: Singapore
Leverage TripleLift’s Mother’s Day package to reach the 83% of consumers celebrating the women in their lives. Show your brand some TLC with this package that includes data, visuals, recommendations, and more.
Category First-Party Data
Video Completion Rate on Cinemagraph in the Travel vertical
Clickthrough Rate on Native Image in the Flowers/Gift vertical
- 38% of Singaporeans said they would spend between S$20-S$100, whilst 54% said they would spend S$100-S$200 on their mother.
- 8% of Singaporeans said they would splurge more than S$200 on their mother.
- Flowers remain as the most popular gift for Mother’s Day with 46% of respondents opting to gift flowers, this is closely followed by taking their mother out for a meal at 30%. Other popular gifts include jewelry 7% and electronics 7%.
- Almost 77% of respondents surveyed said they would purchase gifts for their mothers online with 46% respondents saying they would spend between one and three hours shopping for Mother’s Day presents this year.
- 14% said they would spend more than three hours shopping for their mothers, whilst 30% said they would only spend one hour or less to shop for their gift.
Nearly a quarter of all gifts to celebrate mom this year will be an experience. Tap into TripleLift’s engaging products like Branded Video or Native Carousel which are designed for consumers to experience your brand in a non-invasive manner.
Activate with the mother of all omni-channel partners today! Check out all of our packages here.
Exchange Traded Deals provide a simpler way for buyers to execute a Deal ID. Our most direct, effective, and requested inventory is curated across a variety of culture, audience, and performance deals, available to activate right away. Check out some of our recommended ETDs that pair well with the Mother’s Day Package, or reach out to your TripleLift partner to customize your own.