Triplelift uses commercially reasonable efforts to provide participating buyers and sellers with a safe, transparent, and fair marketplace.Triplelift may update these Guidelines at any time by posting notice of such changes at its website or by otherwise providing notice. By using the Triplelift platform following such posting or notice, you agree to any updated version of these Guidelines.With respect to ensuring compliance with the foregoing, please note that Triplelift reserves the right to accept any site (as hereinafter defined) and may further decline or take down sites at its sole discretion if you breach or fail to abide by these Guidelines. For the purposes of these Guidelines, the term “site,” as used herein, means a website or an app.
Content Policies – Prohibited Content
1. Adult Content
- Contain nudity or overly suggestive content or images
- Content must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, except for ads for family planning and contraception
- Promote dating, escort services, “mail-order brides,” or similar services
2. Hate Speech or Defamatory Language
- Content that promotes or incites hatred against, discrimination of, or disparagement of an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization, or is a protected class
- Content that harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals
- Content that threatens or advocates for harm to oneself or others
- Content that seeks to exploit others
3. Violence & Profanity
- Sale of, or instructions for creating, guns, bombs, ammunition, or weapons
- Promotions containing violent language, gruesome or disgusting imagery, or graphic images or accounts of physical trauma
- Content that contains gratuitous portrayals of bodily fluids or waste
- Content containing obscene or profane language
- Content that promotes cruelty or gratuitous violence towards animals
4. Illegal Drugs
- Content Selling or promoting illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, or ways to pass a drug test.
5. User Experience Interference & Malware
- Sites or apps that are under construction, parked domains, or are otherwise not functional
- Fake Errors and Messages; Content that displays fake errors or warnings to induce user action, including, for example, warnings about viruses, missing codecs, and corrupt disks
- Sites that are not viewable in commonly used browsers
- Sites that have disabled the browser’s back button
- Sites that were created for the intent of running only stacked advertising
- Websites under construction or hosted by a free service, personal home pages or websites which do not own the domain they are under
- Placing Ads on blank pages, stacking Ads, providing incentives or encouraging Users to click or not click on Ads, redirecting traffic to a website other than the advertiser’s website
TripleLift may employ individuals and anti-fraud technology to monitor the Publisher Media and to audit Publisher’s traffic.
The publisher must acquire traffic primarily from organic sources and shall use best efforts to ensure that none of the traffic is fraudulent.
- The publisher must either:
- own each site on which the publisher places ads; or
- have a direct, contractual relationship with the owner of each site on which the publisher places ads. If the site in question has published an ads.txt file, the publisher’s account must be listed there as an authorized seller.
- Inventory from applications, including browser plug-ins and toolbars, that insert advertisements into the body of third party web pages or other online properties without the website’s permission, is not acceptable.