Updated and effective as of: January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident and TripleLift has collected your personal information, you have certain rights described below. In some cases your rights are subject to verification, so we have provided details about our verification obligations below as well.
- Right to Request Disclosure. You have the right to request (or have your agent request) that we disclose the following information to you directly. If we can verify your request, we will disclose the following information to you (or some subset of this list depending upon the nature of your request): (1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you, including those we have disclosed for a business purpose and/or sold to third parties; (2) the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share and/or have sold your personal information, and for each category of third party, the categories of personal information sold to them; and (5) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. Where we have not sold your personal information or disclosed it for a business purpose, we will let you know.
You can make your requests for disclosure by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-760-9122.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information, and we will delete it if we can verify your request. Your deletion right is subject to certain exceptions under which we can retain your personal information only for certain lawful purposes, such as to fulfill a contract with you, to protect against fraud or illegal activity, or to comply with laws and our legal obligations. You can make your requests for deletion by emailing us at email@example.com. In addition, you can delete the personal information collected through the TripleLift cookies by selecting the “delete” option on access.triplelift.com.
- Right to Opt-out. You have the right to opt-out of TripleLift’s sale of your personal information to third parties (“opt-out right”). You can exercise your opt-out right in several ways, which are described below.
- Complete Opt-out of All Sales. You can opt-out of all sales of your personal information by TripleLift by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales of Personal Information Collected through TripleLift Cookies. You can opt-out of our sale of personal information collected via our TripleLift cookies by visiting access.triplelift.com and selecting the option to direct us to stop selling and also delete your personal information.
- Verification Information. Before fulfilling a California consumer’s request to access or delete personal information, we are required to attempt to verify the consumer’s identity to ensure the request is valid. To do this we may request additional information to help us verify your identity, which we will only use for verification purposes. If we cannot verify that the consumer making the request is the consumer about whom we have collected information or is a person authorized by the consumer to act on such consumer’s behalf, then we may deny the request. We will inform you if we deny your request for this or any other reason, including the basis for our denial. You can use an authorized agent to submit requests about your personal information. If you use an authorized agent, in addition to verifying the request itself (see above), we will also verify the agent’s authority to act on your behalf. To avoid delays, agents should submit a power of attorney or other verifiable information to prove that they are authorized to act on your behalf.