2023 was an eventful year in the digital world. From Taylor and Travis to the Twitter rebrand, so much happened it’s tough to remember everything, especially in the world of online advertising. To that end, we compiled a collection of TripleLift’s Greatest Hits of 2023 to catch you up on the really important stuff that went down this year.
Quality Publishers & Direct Inventory
High-quality publishers are a cornerstone of our business. We’re always working to create the most extensive list of premium publisher partners possible. Not to toot our own horn, but we’re really proud of the progress we made this year.
- 200+ New Publisher Partners
- 9,000+ Total Publisher Partners
Powerful Creative Tech
TripleLift has always lived at the intersection of creative and media. And this year, we made significant advancements in creative technology. 2023 was a terrific year for our TripleLift built formats, which consistently outperformed against industry standards—native redesign in particular.
- Increased rCPM by 83%
- 90% Increase in Publisher Revenue for One Publisher Partner
- Increased Publisher Revenue by 100% for Hearst and 41% for Raptive (formerly CafeMedia)
Our Ultimate Guide to Native Advertising provided compelling data proving how well Native performs for our advertisers.
- 5x more engagement from Native ads than Display ads
- 42% more likely for Native to capture consumer attention than Display ads
- Compared to display, Native drives 2x higher CTR
2023 was a big year for our CTV team. From live sports to brand new deals, when it comes to connected television, we’re on a roll that’s not slowing down any time soon.
- Added 10+ Premium CTV Publishers
- 70% Average Increase in CTV Premium Publisher Revenue
- 55% Increase in the Number of Brands Choosing Our CTV Solutions
- Earned one client 66% incremental reach with CTV Spots
- Introduced Our Live Sports Package
Smart Data Targeting
When it comes to targeting, this year, it starts and ends with TripleLift Audiences, our innovative first-party data solution that entered beta this year and has been a great success so far. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights to date.
- 26% Increase in rCPM.
- 33% lower CPCs
- 1,300 Off-the-Shelf Segments
- Over 75 Custom Segments
In this business, quality partnerships are a must. Thanks to our partnership with Adelaide, we became the first SSP to offer guaranteed deal packages based on AU (Attention Unit) score. Additionally, in 2023 we partnered with iSpot.tv, allowing brands to leverage our proprietary systems and iSpot.tv’s audience measurement to optimize their campaigns.
- Partnership Adelaide Performed 8% Higher Than Benchmark
- iSpot Measurement on TripleLift CTV Campaigns Offer up to 66% Incremental Reach
Economic Inclusion & Sustainability in Online Advertising
We’re not just committed to making the digital world a better place, we’re committed to doing good from a social and environmental standpoint as well. In 2023, we took significant steps toward fulfilling these commitments.
- Onboarded 5,838 Sites to Our UNREP Package
- Influenced $90M in Ad Spend Across Over 90 Accounts
- Hosted 1,082 Meetings in September Unlocking a $10 Donation to Big Brother Big Sisters Each
- Announced Our Commitment to Significantly Lowering Emissions and Supporting Minority-Owned Businesses.
As the most supportive team in Ad Tech, we don’t take our commitment to customer success lightly—and our 2023 NPS survey proves it. Take a look at the numbers below to hear what our customers have to say.
- 81% Agreement That TripleLift Is Their Go-to SSP for Native
- 71% Agreement That TripleLift Is Their Go-to SSP for Omnichannel Solutions
- 78% Believe TripleLift Delivers Strong Results
- Nine of 10 Clients Trust TripleLift as a Partner
- 91% Expressed Satisfaction With TripleLift Sales and Client Reps
Thank you to our partners, advertisers, publishers, and everyone else who has made 2023 such a great success. But at TripleLift, we don’t rest on our laurels—we’re excited to continue elevating digital advertising across every screen in 2024.